Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: FINALLY.... Got to go..........

chucky is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default FINALLY.... Got to go..........

I finally got to go fishing the weekend . Now the fever has set in and ready to go next week. It was good to see everybody as well. Fished Saturday, after a late start, spent to much time up at Kenny's
    talking to everyone . Started about 9:30am and fished till about 5:00pm. Take off a couple of hours for stopping and talking to everyone on the lake. Since this is the first time this year i checked a couple
    of spots but nothing. So the hunt was on and a little after lunch i found some. Water temp started at my first spot at 49 and ended at my last spot at 54.8. Caught 28, average size 10" will a few 12". The better fish came out of 17 fow fishing 8 ft deep. Caught most 3-6 fow fishing 1 1/2-3 ft deep. Water is still stained at Holmes Bend but the further up you go it starts to clear some. Wind was a little pain Sat, but fishable.

Name:  RSCN0035.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  60.6 KB Name:  RSCN0034.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  59.3 KB

Fished Sunday for a few hours. Water temp started at 50.5 and was 52.4 when i left. Wind was real bad with some white capping. Tried some other areas and finished with 19. Average 10" with a couple of almost 12's . Fished 28 fow fishing 12 ft deep. Sitting and talking to CUZZIN in the parking lot before i left and the winds looked to be letting up some .

Name:  RSCN0033 (2).jpg
Views: 363
Size:  51.4 KB

For the first trip it wasn't to bad, was warm but windy.

OH..... these all came from Tim's spots . Hey Tim, Donnie told me this morning about how many keepers you all have caught this week .

Post Thanks / Like

Yes,,The Wind was a pain Sat...good job..

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away,GC-Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Good catch Chuck,
    I went to Green yesterday but never could put it together. Sounds like I may have fished to deep.
    After 7 hrs of that wind I gave up.