Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lowrance

Post Thanks / Like

Default lowrance

Looking at a new depth finder and really like what i'm seeing in this one. LOWRANCE Elite-7 Fishfinder / Chartplotter with Broadband Transducer - HDI Capable. - LOWRANCE | Marine Electronics

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the elite series from lowrance?

Post Thanks / Like

abarkley, I have a Elite 7 HDI that I really like. I have only used it 2 times and am still learning. Try to go somewhere and see it on display and maybe get to play around with it. It has some cool features that I like. It has a 7" screen, really bright, GPS, 2d and DI. You can see any screen or a combination of any screen or all three at once. The screens are pre set and it is easily adjusted. I really like the triple screen that can be set to over and under or side by side. The DI is new to me , but I like it. It does not have SI, but not a problem, Hope this gives you a start on your research and good luck with your choice.......crappie1133

Post Thanks / Like

I just installed the new 7x HDI last week.It has no gps or charts.I've only had it our once but like it so far.What I really liked was the price.

2000 ProCraft 210 SuperPro DC w/Merc 250 ProXB
    Hi-Tek rod holders

Post Thanks / Like

Hi himmed and hawed for quite a while and then decided to bite the bullet. I chose the HDS 7 package deal with Structure scan.

It was a hard choice but figured for the upgrade, it was worth it.
    Mike