Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: everybody try this

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up everybody try this

yesterday i tie line too a hook and tied it to a tree branch in the water and put a night crawler on the hook and threw it in the water till morning and i went down today about 9:20 and found that my line was in a diffrent direction . And when i pulled it up ther was a small 8 inch bull head so i got the hook out and threw him back.

everybody try it make sur u tie it tight so it cant get off or u will worry about if it will come off and wont get it back

try it:D :p

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

that's what we call "limb lining" we do it a lot for cats in the tenn-tom

Post Thanks / Like

limb lining is a huge thing here in southern middle TN you see them hanging everywhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Used to love limb lining at Ky and Barkley. IL, however, doesn't allow it any where. If ya really want to "try" something, go to twine and put a live bluegill on the hook. 25 lb flatheads will make ya wonder if you'll get it back too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

limb lining wouldn't be so bad if everyone took up his lines when he's finished. same with trot-lines. they can be a nusanceand dangerous.

Post Thanks / Like

And when that willow bank pole you've used all summer starts growing your limb lining and that's not allowed in Illinois. Not much is allowed here any more come to think of it.