Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another boating accident

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another boating accident

See report that there was a tradgic boating accident on Lake Keowee SC this weekend. Two were killed and two in hospital in critical condition. Report i saw on another board was that they were all tournament fishermen probably heading for weigh-in.

There seems to be an increase in boating accidents this year. We all need to always be thinking safety.

My prayers go out to the families of all who were involved in this accident.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Default Same here

We all take to much for granted - These guys if they were in a tournament I very seriously doubt there was any alcohol was involved - probally trying to beat the clock - I too will pray for the families and all those involved
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

There was a boat that caught fire and sank on the lake I live on. I saw it burning as I was driving by on the causeway. I am sure everyone got off and into other boats that came to the rescue and it wasn't very far from the bank. It was a fiberglass boat and completely on fire. No one was hurt but someone lost an expensive boat and motor.