Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guntersville 4/6/13

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guntersville 4/6/13

Went and hit the water this morning and struggled all day it just wasn't happening for me ended up with 15 all about 10 inches caught a white 12 inches and black 11 inches those are the ones in the pic and where the biggest ones . All where caught on roadrunners with bobby garland blue ice in about 4ft of water. Hope everybody had a better day than me
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

At least you got 15. I had a tough day on Elk River and ended up with 7, along with about 20 little hybrid/stripes we caught. We probably fished 10 spots today and found the same thing at each spot......we could catch one, then have to let the spot rest about 10 or 20 minutes, then come back and get a bite or catch another one. Couldn't put together multiple fish anywhere. Wasn't even marking fish anywhere. All the other fishermen up and down the river we saw we kept running across each other all day. Everybody was moving constantly. I can only assume it's because their luck was as bad if not worse than ours. Gonna make myself try some new spots tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea it was tough I jumped from spot to spot today also

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Browns creek this morning until around 8AM with my father in law. We ended up cleaning 35. They were on fire between 6-7:45!
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I tried a few new spots should have stuck with what I knew where u around the causeway if you don't mind me asking

Post Thanks / Like

Yes we were. In my father in laws boat yesterday, small white bumble bee.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok yea I should have to went back to that area good job on the catch ill defentily be back in there this week

Post Thanks / Like

Made a trip down to Guntersville as well yesterday, and like callshy said, they were on fire early and quit for us about 8 am as well. We took home 11 keepers. We fished honeycomb. Fish was in 14 to 16 fow about 8 to 10 deep.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I caught all mine pretty early and a few later in the day

Post Thanks / Like

we just got back from guntersvill and between 6 of us we cleaned 192 in 3 days and who every said they were spaming is full of it they will be in another 3 to 7 days if the weather holds out water temps were 52 to 55 and thats not the right temp to lay the eggs yet we caught most on tenn. shad and monkey milk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast