Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sac-a-lait Saw You On Tv Today.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sac-a-lait Saw You On Tv Today.....

Great show today on Rods-n-Wheels...Sac... man you guys are something else.... ..I would love to see that in person sometime....Looks like alot of fun...And the food you guys cooked up....Ahhh Man......You guys do eat well.....But just thought I would let you know it was a great show....Congrats to you all that was on the show....:D

Post Thanks / Like

I saw that show this AM. Which one was Sac-a-lait? That feast looked just like what we do over here too. Nothing better than a good crawfish boil and some beer with good friends.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I caught that show today too. Didnt know a board member was involved. Which was you Sac? Couldnt have been that pretty thing pulling that flathead up!! :D

I tried crawfish at the beach once. Sucking the heads SUCKED!! Bout made me sick but those things certainly weren't "home-cooked" either. Looks like you guys know how to have a good time.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman
    I tried crawfish at the beach once. Sucking the heads SUCKED!! Bout made me sick but those things certainly weren't "home-cooked" either. Looks like you guys know how to have a good time.
    gabowman,

If you ever get down around the Savannah area give me a shout. I will take you to a restaurant that has excellent cajun crawfish. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

By the way, if you post on Woodies (I thought I have seen you there, but may be wrong), I go by quailchaser on that site.
    Last edited by hunt4crappie; 08-26-2006 at 06:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I too saw the show. Congrats Sac!!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Manz
    gabowman,

If you ever get down around the Savannah area give me a shout. I will take you to a restaurant that has excellent cajun crawfish. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

By the way, if you post on Woodies (I thought I have seen you there, but may be wrong), I go by quailchaser on that site.
    Hey quailchaser.....err....Jim, glad you found this site and started posting. There's a lot of great info that will surely help out any man's crappie fishing here on this site and everybody is eager to share. Kinda like woodies. These folks here are from all over and are great. You might even want to check out BOC for catfishing too. That is a HUGH membership. There you can't even keep up with all the postings. And thanks fopr the offer too. I dont make it to Savannah much but when I do I'll give ya a hollar.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

well i will have to find that episode I usally watch it but had to work yesterday
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

what station carries that show i would like to catch it sometime
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys.

The show is on ESPN. There's another post on here with a link to the ESPN site that lits details about the show. It's called Rods & Wheels.

And YES Tabby Kat (the girl we had grabbin with us) is a fine catch her self. The hosts, Brad, REALLY liked her. The show they filmed here makes up about 90% of the open and close as well as episode 2. That let me know they had the BEST trip out of all of them, RIGHT HERE.

We had a blast and yea, the food was awesome. The really cool think is ESPN, said we'll pay for EVERYTHING and they did. We had like 200 pounds of crawfish. We had so many, the next day we did another boil for everyone's Lunch and had about 20 people over again.

The crappie were small, but they never showed any shots of the fish I or my asst. caught. Just the shots of the host. Which is fine, but we did have some good fish, those guys just didn't catch them.

Thanks for the feedback.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like yall had a blast. I missed the episode, but when you said they had a link, i searched for it, and for those that didn't see it, here is the espn link:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/t...sc_Rods_Wheels
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast