Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gas with no ethanol

Post Thanks / Like

Default gas with no ethanol

Are there any gas stations near Irvin Cobb area that sells gas with no ethanol?

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Irvin Cobb on Blood River...??

Fast Eddie's on HWY 80 just west of Aurora...
    Fast Eddie's on HWY 68 in Fairdealing...
    Bass N Gass on HWY 68 just east of Draffenville...

Rickie
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

There are a couple of stations closer than that in Murray.

Post Thanks / Like

East Y gas station which is on 94 about 3 miles west of 732 (the road to the Cobb) and a couple miles east of Murray on 94. Also Wildcat grocery store on 280 five miles off of 94 down 280 at the Y. And the drive is worth it! I switched from regular gas to ethanol free a few years ago and my 200 EFI Mercury runs like a new motor. Best thing I have even done was going to ethanol free grass.
    Old Guide
    Matthew 6:34
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Post Thanks / Like

Baits and More in Aurora has it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you vey much. I plan to stop at East Y in the morning. I normally get my license on line do they sell fishing license at East Y as well?

Post Thanks / Like

I know Wildcat does but East Y has changed over the last few years and I am not for sure they do. But Murray Bait is maybe 1/4 mile east of there heading back towards Irvin Cobb on 94 and I am pretty sure they do.
    Old Guide
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gone_fishing View Post
    Thank you vey much. I plan to stop at East Y in the morning. I normally get my license on line do they sell fishing license at East Y as well?
    You could always stop in any Wal-mart ... they sell fishing licenses !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

You're right Pappy.The only problem with the Murray Walmart is usually you can't find an associate with a search warrant and a good blood hound. They seem short staffed anymore. When I got mine there last month I bet I walked around for ten minutes looking for someone, then had to have someone from automotive get someone for me. I know many don't get paid much and sometimes I think their interest in the job is reflected in that fact.
    Old Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guide View Post
    I know many don't get paid much and sometimes I think their interest in the job is reflected in that fact.
    fact is with the economy being down,thankfully it's coming back, and the Wal-Mart manual being what it is here's what's behind finding help-- the biggest controllable expense for WM is labor so when sales are down they cut hours. fewer hours means fewer people there and there's just as work to get done.
    also todays young people have no work ethic what so ever they don't seem to care about getting anything done just give me a pay check. I know this doesn't apply to all young people but I sure see it a lot at my store. Call 1800 WALMART and complain about the shortage of help and the empty shelves.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast