Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Better late than never....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Better late than never....

Got to go on a little outing with Jerky Log last Friday. It was kind of a struggle to get the fish in the boat.....unless I swung them over to Jerky and he took them off the hook for me. I'm not to good with 14 foot trollin rods, I'm used to those 10 foot jigging rods. Had alot of fun, had LOTS of chances to swing fish in the boat that is for sure, everywhere we went we were on fish. Even about got thrown out of the boat once when a nice Champion boat decided to enter the creek doing about 50 mph with boats on either side of the channel.....gotta love it. I cant count too many times where Ive been in a boat that has boated 100+ fish! Thanks again Mark.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris you are welcome! Glad you could go and glad you enjoyed! Hard to beat seeing fish like that come out of the water. Was a beautiful morning for sure, why the fish God had to change it for Saturday? If I get a chance we will go again .

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a "fun" trip. That boat has had a few fish in it. Guess it does not matter how they get in the boat as long as they make it in.

Post Thanks / Like

I think that swinging huge fish in the boat is an art form. Jerkey has it down! Best part of my trip with him was seeing those huge slabs flying up out of the water toward my head.

Post Thanks / Like

Been there. Thats fun as all heck..