Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: cannot identify

Post Thanks / Like

Default cannot identify

So...everytime I go to Thomas Hill I always seem to wonder just how many of the guys out there I see fishing are a part of this crappie.com community. Me personally I display my crappie.com decal proudly on my vehicle, but, circling the boat ramp I never see any others. I fish off the dock at the boat ramp. Met a nice gentleman one day who was in a little bass buggy who came up when he was done and chewed the fat with me for a bit, never got his name though kinda hoped he was a part of this. I get up there when I can but with spring Turkey hunting coming up I'll be up at T.hill just not fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

hey gizmo, I don't have a sticker on my truck yet but do have two on my outboard. I have seen guys fishing on the dock and always wondered how the fishin was. probably won't be back there until next winter, good luck with the fish and turkeys.

Post Thanks / Like

I do the same thing at LOZ constant looking for decals seldom see one. Do see quite a few when I visit Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Its actually not bad at all. I've limited out on it several times. Nothing splended by any means but several nice slabs. I mostly just go for something to eat but its always nice to get a big one. As far as the decals go its Just a bit of a hobby, one of those things in the back of your head just wondering if you'll see someone from this site or around town.