Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I got skunked today

Post Thanks / Like

Default I got skunked today

Yep today was just not my day i enjoyed being on the water with one of my best friends from church but the fish bite wasnt there for me any where at any depth speed or color i guess i need to get me some rod holders and learn how to troll. I was glad i got to meet some fellow crappie.com members today i wished we had took the time to talk but i was kinda frustrated my friend said he had only caught one crappie in his life so i was trying to hook him up just didnt work out oh well maybe next time. I think the guys did well spider rigging or trolling im sure we will get a post soon looking forward to hearing from ya.Well i wish everyone a Happy Easter and please remember what Jesus has done for us and good fishing

Post Thanks / Like

It was good meeting you Ikard77. We ended up with 34. There didn't seem to be a favorite color, but BG monkey milk with a green lead head stayed on one of my poles the whole time.
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Post Thanks / Like

I fished the north end of Limestone yesterday with Z-man for two and half hours. We caught around two dozen, slow day.

Post Thanks / Like

We fished in a bass tourney out of snugg harbor this morning we spent some time in front of the camp grounds picked up 4 keepers early saw yalls tents and boat we were there when yall packed up and left you have a great set up and looked like a great little family

Post Thanks / Like

Was out on the Big G yesterday and we managed two limits long lining. The fish had moved deeper and darker colors worked with the cloud cover. Guess we got lucky.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we saw you Friday Ikard but did not realize it was you until Stymie informed me. We long lined the area and ended up with several (60-70 or so). Fished 3-4 hours with my father in law and caught about 35-40. Went back in and got the wife and fished between 5-6:45 pm and caught 34 more. Kept 30 to filet and released the rest. Slab Bandit in baby shad was the color of the day.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle