Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: East Tennessee fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default East Tennessee fishing

Hey guys! I have got to know is anyone fishing in East Tennessee and if so are they catching anything worth talking about? I have not got to go fishing fue to work and other things. Working 7 day a week and daylight saving times screw up lots of stuff. Hope to hear some good stories cause I don't have anything to brag about right now, but hopefully during Christmas shutdown I can get to do some bragging!!!! :D
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Can you give us a little more info about what water you are fishing, or wanna be fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default waters

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    Can you give us a little more info about what water you are fishing, or wanna be fishing.
    Usually I fish Watts Bar, Chickamuga, or Hiwassee River. Thenjust feeder creeks. I ws just really wondering if an of the lakes around lower east TN. have done much. Most of the guys at work don't crappie fish. They usually bass fish but this time of year they are mostly deer/duck hunting. So I don't get much info there or stories.

Post Thanks / Like

A fellow i used to work with,(he retired), lives in North Chattanooga and I talk to him from time to time because if certain things at work break, he is a motor alignment expert and makes about $600.00 an hour aligning motors that probably weigh six to ten tons and cost over half a million dollars each. The last time I talked to him was in late September and he only fishes for crappie and thugs(Catfish). He said they were scattered at best and was catching them on both jigs and minnows. He said he was fishing deep water over structure out from points in the main channel. Wished I could tell you more. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

You also should put a message to Don@Eden, Killer or DonG on here. They are the experts on that lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    You also should put a message to Don@Eden, Killer or DonG on here. They are the experts on that lake.
    Thanks! Do you get fish down this way much? Or do spend more tiem on Tims and the lake on this side of Nashville? I did soem fishing on Priest on the Stones River in college. Nothing to say I killed them but did catch a few here and there form the banks. No boat just foot power and hope that I did not meet an snakes on the way. I hate a live snake dead one are okay!!LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I fish mostly Normandy, Tims Ford, Woods Reservoir. My home lake is Center Hill, but it is over an hour away now and i am constantly so pushed for time, i wet a line there once this year. I fished Watts Bar in October for the Fall Brawl out of Eden Marina. My first time on the lake and a memorable one. Windy as heck . Bout like fishing in the riptide on the ocean. I plan on getting over that way a few times next year because I am getting really tired of working all the time and not getting much play time.

Post Thanks / Like

Well yell at me if I can I'll try to go fishin with you. I tried to fish that day too but it was up in the afternoon and when I got there I saw how choppy it was and just went back home. I am about 10 minutes from the dam at Watts Bar and about 1 and half miles from the river section of Chickamuga.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Fishin3 ...

if you are that close to the dam .... come and join us at the Spring Fling this coming April, if you can !! ...............cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the invit. I might just do that depending on the work schedule. Some one might have to show me how to fish if I don't get to go soon.LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast