Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where in the world?!?!?!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where in the world?!?!?!

Wrwest where have ya been? I was up your way yesterday. Checked out Lopez but dudn't fish. I plan on leaving Cali on the 22nd of September. If you wanna get together and fish Lopez let me know. Take care.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Taking It Easy

Hey Dave,

I have been right here doing a little fishin, it has been slow out at Lopez. I made a rare trip out to Lopez on the weekend, Saturday evening, Lake lice every where, fish wasn't that good. Pick up a few mostly smallies the nicest was a 10 incher. Talked to some boat fisherman same story, what they are catching are all small.
    Went up to the Sierras, Hume Lake usually a good productive fishing lake, not this trip. Caught three fish all week, in the lake and streams. So I was a little bummed when I got home. Then I went to crappie.com to check thing out and read about Izzy. Dang… So that's where I'm at. Bang my knee up out at work a few month ago, been on light duty. Really limited on what I can do.
    The wife and I are going camping this coming weekend so that sound be a good time. Yes I would like to get to gather and do a little fishin with you before you go overseas.

Take care

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Well whenever you want let me know. I have about two weeks of work left and then I'm going to be basically on my own until I leave.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Dave check your PM. Lopez has been a littel slow???

Gonefission
    Bill