Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Come on !

Okay pulled the boat out of the garage ,put the snow thrower away, got the bait tank ready; and BAM! 6" of snow. Really ? I guess it's been awhile since we had a really late spring. Anyone going as crazy as I am ?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going nuts too, it's been a LONG winter considering how crappy the weather's been since just after Thanksgiving until now. That's about four months of pure crap weather, it's getting ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like

It's horrible weather. My work involves warm weather. Work 1 or 2 days then bad wet weather. But been fishing on them bad days. But ready for the start of warm weather. The bass, crappie will be spawning . Mushrooms will be up and turkey season will be in all at same time.

Post Thanks / Like

Crazy enough to head to sardis lake in mississippi thursday morning for spring break/fishin trip Forecast calling for rain and storms while we there it snows here storms there just my luck

Post Thanks / Like

I have been able to crappie fish the past few weeks but this springs colder temps.have been pretty rough.My grandson and I got out on a deep water Strip Pit last saturday and picked up a dozen nice crappie.The water temps.were the warmest I had found this year and one area had 48.7 degrees(thats where the crappie were).Gonna be nice when the warmer weather finally arrives and the bite picks up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smokercraft View Post
    Crazy enough to head to sardis lake in mississippi thursday morning for spring break/fishin trip Forecast calling for rain and storms while we there it snows here storms there just my luck
    How long/where you staying?
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck im gonna try and head to ky lake wed. Morning

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMoon View Post
    How long/where you staying?
    Neon we be staying in cabin in john kyle hope to get on water thursday afternoon we going out fishing with feelay on friday staying until monday you want me to bring you some snow lol

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought a new boat, got out and test ran it Saturday. Boat ran great, now cold and snowy, and garage isn't heated so not even warm enough to do work on boat. Leaving with friends Thursday to pull 4 day weekend at Kentucky Lake though, hopefully good weather and BIG crappie.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bass fisherman turned slab fisherman.

Post Thanks / Like

Headed down to reelfoot on Thursday for a week to get away from this crap too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast