This is the first tournament of the year and it oughta be a good one with some heavy fish. Two years ago, I hit this lake at this time of year and at one point, caught 6 fish Ohio's in a row, 13-14.5". Why can't I ever do that in a tournament??

Anyway, the seminar will be held on Friday night at 6:00PM at Buckeye Marine Outdoors, who has been a mainstay sponsor over the years, then we go to dinner at the host restaurant, Pizza Cottage at Buckeye Lake. The host hotel is the Econolodge at Buckeye Lake, which is only a mile from the lake and the main launch ramp--we've got a great rate this year at $49 a night and this hotel has great accomodations for boat battery hookups! The hotel is under new managment and I understand they've re-done the rooms, but I haven't seen them yet.

*****Also, the hotel changed their local phone number two days ago--the correct number is 740-242-0000******

Z's Village Market will be open at 5:00AM on tournament day for bait, and they're just down the road from the main ramp as well.

Hope to see you all there!!

Frank