Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Killer

Tkis site needs to go back to the old crappie.com it was a lot better and more user freindly i do not like this one at all KILLER

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow not gonna happen ....

it's not very likely that Crappie.com will go back to the old format. It was too easy for punks & trolls to disrupt the whole board with their juvenile stupidity. It's never easy for us "older" people to change, once we get comfortable with something .... but, we'll just have to "go with the flow" and try and make this board as good as the old one.

I agree that this board is "different" from the old one - but given time and some "changed attitudes", along with the "old board members" coming here ... and this one will soon become our new home for Crappie fishing talk. .....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default New board

Well I agree with you killer but like CP said we will adjust to this new format. This new format seems less friendly but actually it's got a lot of new toys to play with. I just got and answered my first private message. I posted a picture of the fish scales on this board and could not do that in the old forum.

Change is hard for us and I understand how you feel.

I think that over time we will learn to treat this forum as our home once more.

Right now I freqent both this new board and the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER
    Tkis site needs to go back to the old crappie.com it was a lot better and more user freindly i do not like this one at all KILLER
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Board

I haven't been visiting long, maybe a month before the boards switched. Personally I like this format much better. Once you click on the thread, you can read right down thru all the responses. With the old format. I had to keep going back and forth. I'm using Windows XP Home, could there be a difference it how it works for others with a different Windows version?