Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any Excel 860 crappie rig owners want to give feedback on their boats?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Excel 860 crappie rig owners want to give feedback on their boats?

Hello, I have been looking at new boats, and have nailed it down that I dont want anything less than a .125 hull. You guys might not know it but aluminum is magnetic, it attracts all pointy thingys just under the surface of water. The Excel 860 crappie in camo is the one that has got most of my attention. The 6 degree hull had me spooked about being rough riding in chop, but a couple of owners said theirs ran rather smooth. Price is high , but should be a one time purchase. Seems that the only complaints have been layout, storage etc... Thats a givin on anyboat. I would like to see the passenger pod out and a seat base in its place, and another seat base in the middle.
    I know Sea ark, Xpress, War eagle, g3 and the others make good boats , but as far as layout and hull gauge, Excel has my ticket so far. Polar craft and Alumnacraft had two sweet looking models but thinner hulls.
    I may never need a .125 hull but the day I did and didnt have it, would be a sad, sad, day.
    Thanks again everyone for your help, any feed back on the Excel 860 crappie rig would be great, Brian

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Any Excel 860 crappie rig owners want to give feedback on their boats?

Big River Marine on Ark board can answer any questions you have about the Excel boats and will beat any price most of the time

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    TOO MANY IDIOTS TO FEW BULLETS

Post Thanks / Like

Call me. I sell them at a better price to Dot Commers. I can give you several references also. I used one as a demo, and the ride is great. It isn't like a regular Mod V hull, it's a hybrid between the Mod V and a Pad hull. I drove one 17 miles in 3' rollers at Bull Shoals in AR. during a thunder storm, and I was a bit hesitant at first, but the ride was great for the conditions. Didn't beat me to death like a Mod V boat would have.

Big River Marine
    Bill Burnett
    870-635-0202

We sell XPRESS, EXCEL, and ALWELD Boats. Yamaha, Suzuki, Evinrude, Mud Buddy, and Tohatsu/Nissan Engines.
    Pro Staff, Southern Pro Tackle and Ozark Rods.
    Member, Tri-State Crappie Anglers
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

I think meatgetter may have one

Post Thanks / Like

Splitshot82 has an Excel, I think the same model but not 100% sure. Good lookin boat.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!