Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Please Read This!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Read This!

I need all the help I can get spreading the word about the "Team Tanner Crappiethon" and being able to hit the goal we have of 100 boats! We have been advertising on radio stations and putting out flyers as best we can! I know that is a busy weekend with Easter, but this tournament will touch so many lives! You can find us on Facebook under Team Tanner Crappiethon and rules and registration is there also.

PLEASE READ THIS POST THAT TANNERS MOM POSTED YESTERDAY....Ashley Dorsett..........Our Clinic has had 8 families hit hard this week. Two children relapsed, one passed away, one family has to decide if they'll continue treatment or seek comfort measures, and there are the usual ups and downs all the children face. I don't mention this to seek empathy for my family. Tanner's journey has been mild compared to others but I do know it could change in the future. I'm mentioning this so that Christians will "fervently pray" for these babies, and if possible, help in anyway you can with Childhood Cancer Awareness. Research is seriously lacking for these children and it will continue to do so if there isn't more awareness.

Name:  Slide1.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  95.4 KB
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Coming up next weekend, everyone help support this if you can.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

I will definitely keep him and the other children in my prayers.
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

Bump
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

im in...............lettn all i know about it