Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost A Good Friend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lost A Good Friend

I just heard that my good friend has died.But it's the way that he died that bothers me.His car had broke down..So he ask a few people at work if they would give him a ride home.Nobody would.They all had a reason why they couldn't.So he walked home.A couple miles from where he worked.They found him this morning..Laying on the floor..He died of a heat stroke....God has received a new angel..But I have lost a true friend...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry for your loss

Crappiequeen, sorry to hear about your loss. That is terrible that everone was so busy that they couldn't help someone who truley needed it.

Reminds me to slow down and enjoy the smaller things in life.
    Dwyane
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

he is in my prayers, I hope what they had to do was worth someone's life.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

what happened to the time when people would actually go out of their way to help friends and coworkers? let's go back there. i'm sorry to hear of you loss queen, like miller said, i hope what they had to do was worth someone's life.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that miss queen. i bet the coworkers do feel bad. funny how times we wake up and never thinking this might be our last day.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that it is always hard to loose a friend. My prayers to you and all his family.
    Hope your lines stay wet and your livewells full.:D

Post Thanks / Like

My prayers go out to you and his family,that is a sad story it is a shame that someone didnt have the time to help a fellow human being in need,the morals in this country have sure slipped in the past few years and it cost your friend his life.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

it's hot in Ok and I asked a guy today if he needed a ride but he just laughed and said he wasn't going far. I wish I had been there I believe in helping people. My heart goes out to the loved ones this has to be bitter.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm convinced that the Lord always intends for us to learn a lesson in any difficulties we find ourselves in. That's a great lesson on love and consideration for your coworkers and friends. Very sad. Prayers to you and his family.
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Post Thanks / Like

sorry to hear about your loss of a friend cc I tend to agree with bowfin, for i know if they had any idea that would have happened they would surly given him a ride, But the Lord has a way of making things aware in peoples lives, that they may think more about loving others as you love yourself. To be if needed, be a brother,sister,mother or father, or just a friend, to your fellow man or woman. Prayers to you and his family. mark,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast