Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What do you all think of this boat and motor combination

Post Thanks / Like

Default What do you all think of this boat and motor combination

Go Bass Boat Central website. When it opens up you'll see a link at the very top that says 70+ forums. Click on it and go to the blazer boat forum down below. After getting there go to the bottom of the page and click on the posts from the last 60 days. Find the one on 10/5 I think anyways it's the one with three pages. Rate this combination after you through looking at ALL three pages. Now you'll know why I carry binoculars in my boat. :D

I'm feeling mighty spunky this morning. Is Moose out of bed yet? I'm getting ready to leave. Nice sunny day here so far. :D Wonder if the fish are gonna bite?

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

I ate some pizza last night around 11:00 pm and then stayed up for a few hours. Didn't want to lay down and get that damn acid reflux again. I didn't wake up today until about 9 am. Man did I sleep good.

I was thinking about fishing today as it looks like it might be a good day. They are predicting rain so I got on the Weather Channel to see when the rain was suppose to come. It's now 10:30PM and I have not even shaved or had breakfast. I may drive up to Lynville Today and try it out. Not sure how that will go. I just may stay home too. I just have not made up my mind yet.

I have to charge up the trolling motor and put some grease in the buddy bearings before I take the boat out. The thought of getting into the coveralls is not a good one. I think that they are too big and I feel like the Pillsbury Dough Boy when I get in them. And I have to go to the teller this morning to get some cash. I need to go buy some minnows for the crappie as they are so hungy that they almost at some ham that I put in the tank for the Warmouth. That silly fish will eat just about anything. The black crappie went for a small piece of the hony ham that I tore of a slice of ham and put in the aquarium. He ate it and spit it out in about 1/2 second. He didn't like it. But they have not been fed for about three or four days and are getting very hungy.

Maybe I will get a thermos of coffee made and get my butt in gear and go fishing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    Go Bass Boat Central website. When it opens up you'll see a link at the very top that says 70+ forums. Click on it and go to the blazer boat forum down below. After getting there go to the bottom of the page and click on the posts from the last 60 days. Find the one on 10/5 I think anyways it's the one with three pages. Rate this combination after you through looking at ALL three pages. Now you'll know why I carry binoculars in my boat. :D

I'm feeling mighty spunky this morning. Is Moose out of bed yet? I'm getting ready to leave. Nice sunny day here so far. :D Wonder if the fish are gonna bite?

Larry
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

That is like putting together a kids toy following directions to the web site

http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=16131

looks like a nice boat. I would ask why motor was rebuilt? The boat I now have engine was rebuilt and found out that they cut some corners in the rebuild. For very little more they could have put a completely overhauled top end. Other than that it appears to be a super nice rig. They'll love you when you pull up to fill that 48 gallon tank at the gas station....LOL.

Boat has several very nice options in the way of electronics and I would not have another boat that was not dual console.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville