Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jon Bonet Ramsey

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jon Bonet Ramsey

Looks like they made an arrest. Some sucker in Bangkok, Thailand

Post Thanks / Like

I read a little bit about it. The story of the guy they arrested just dont add up. They said he admitted to parts of the crime, but he lived in Georgia and the family had moved from there five years prior to her death. The report said they didnt know if the family knew the guy or not. These are just sketchy and unconfirmed details of information right now. Whats sad is if he is the right guy, her mother has passed away and wont get the comfort of knowing someone finally has been arrested and that people can stop blaming them for killing their own kid.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox
    Looks like they made an arrest. Some sucker in Bangkok, Thailand
    The sad part of the story is that Mrs.Ramsey died before she could prove that she didn't do it....My heart and prayers are with the Ramsey's...And I hope that if this is the person that killed their daughter,I pray that this gives the Ramsey family some comfort and peace in their lives.Lord knows they have had enough tragedy.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw where he confessed to the murder. I wonder how they finally got the evidence or all their stuff together on this case after 10 years.

Post Thanks / Like

The news said that a person working for the prosetutor (sp) believed the Ramsy's to be clear of killing their daughter and he quit his att.job and started to investagate. He has been working on this for 5 or 6 years. Good thing someone believed them!
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

I knew something looked suspiscious about this. Now the guy who confessed, his ex wife said he did not kill her that she was with him in Alabama at the time and day of the murder.

Post Thanks / Like

They've got good DNA, the truth will come out quickly.

fishinRod
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

I said this case looked suspicious. The guy now says he drugged her and the autopsy showed no drugs were involved. He also told authorities that he picked the girl up from school, she was on Christmas break at the time and wasnt in school.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive been kinda keeping up with this in the news and it is getting quite bizarre, saw a link that had some of them e-mails he sent and details about some of his past. This guy is a real piece of work ya'll, a bonifide nut. It's scary to know that people like that are out there, everywhere walking amongst us.

fishinRod
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

this guy went to school at the University of North Alabama, wherre my wife and I got our degrees from. My wife had 4 classes with this guy. She said everyone understood to just keep their distance from this guy. he student taught at the University's elementary school. He was there only about a month when there was some question about his behavior. Apparently on breaks instead of hanging with teachers, he would sit on the floor with the little girls and interact with them. Also, his classroom management supposedly was pretty bad. Just an overall weird person.

The first thing my wife said was "He was a weird guy. I believe he could do it, but I also think he is weird enough to lie about it".

A teacher at our middle school graduated high school with him at Hamilton High School. She was in the band with him. She said he owned a delorian and they drove to lunch together quite often.

Weird stuff. We will see if it is for real. Aparently, the first thing he said to the police when they arrested him for first degree murder was "It is not first degree, it was second degree. It was an accident"
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast