Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fundraiser tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fundraiser tournament

Well I finally have the date set and many of the details available for my Michigan Coast To Coast For A Cure/Relay For Life crappie/bluegill tournament. The tournament will be held on Saturday, May 18th, from 9am - 1pm, on Wixom Lake in Gladwin/Midland county. Registration will begin at 7am but you must pay the entry fee prior to the day of the tournament. Entry fee is $20 per angler over 17 years old, under 17 is $5. Entry fees must be paid by going to my Relay For Life webpage and making a dontion in the amount needed to enter yourself and anyone else you wish to enter. Example: If you are an adult an plan on bring one child go to the webpage and donate $25. After making the entry fee donation you must then go to my fundraiser email and message me that you made the donation and give me the name and ages of all those for whom you paid the entry fee. 100% of all the entry fees go directly to Relay For Life/American Cancer Society. There will be some great prizes for everyone who enters with top prizes going to the two boats with the heaviest 10 fish,(crappie/bluegill combination). Entry fees will include 1 door prize ticket for everyone, so everyone will get something. Also included is 2 refreshments per angler,water or gatorade, (max 4 per boat) as well as a cookout after the tournament,consisting of hotdogs,bratz,salads,beans and drinks. There will also be a $5 big bluegill and a $5 big crappie pool which will payback 50% to the single heaviest bluegill and the single heaviest crappie, 50% will be donated. As with any tournament there will be a waiver/rules form to sign in the morning before take off so please be at the Dundas Road public access between 7am and 8:30am. We will have a brief meeting at 8:30 just prior to sending everyone off. Also I am looking for more prizes to give away. If you, or someone you know, has anything crappie/bluegill related that you would like to donate, please contact me at the fundraiser email listed below. Lures,jigs, rods,reels, stringers,baskets,poles, anything would be great. Some of the great prizes I already have include jigs,baits, gift certificfates, a two nights stay at East Bay Lodge on Houghton Lake, a $200 gift certificate from Comfort Center Furniture in Prudenville, just to name a few.Please keep in mind that this is all about having fun and a little friendly competition. Everyone helping with this event is volunteering their time and effort so please show your appreciation by being a good sport and letting them know they are doing a good thing. And of course if you can't make it but would like to make a donation please feel free to do so at the same webpage below. If you are not sure what my fundraiser is all about just go here,Michigan Coast To Coast For A Cure 2011 - Chub Creek, and read the story of my adventure, (I am doing it again this August)
    To enter go to www.main.acsevents.org/goto/mic2c4acure
    To notify me of your entry donation or for prize donation information go to [email protected]
    Thanks and I hope to see some of you there.
    Frank "Slabsrus" Krajenka
    Last edited by slabsrus; 03-12-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Frank, you need to post some details here. I never ever follow a straight link for fear it's spam or a virus. You ever get those emails that are simple links. Well, those are virus'. They have taught me never to follow blind links.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that Slab. I will take care of that immediately. Thanks.
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D