Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Let's talk fishin

OK fellas who besides gonefishingee and mduncan62 is catching fish i know i havent been i have went twice in the last month and that mostly to drop beds but i fished a couple of hours each trip and things on loz were pretty slow.The last 2 mornings have been nice and cool and that is about to get me stirred up it wont be long till things get going here and i cant wait.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

It has been two weeks since I have been able to get out. That is as long as I have not been in months! It is killing me now that it has been cooler. The to do list just got too large and now I am paying for it! I am sure by the time I get to go in a couple more weeks it will be 100 outside again! What makes it worse is Soccer games are about to start for my son which means fishing for Dad comes to a hault until November. Oh well, I can read stories from you all on how the fishing is and what I am missing.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I have you all beat!! I haven't crappie fishined since APRIL. But I'm ok with that I'll be back in home in a few weeks a weeks and plan on hitting the water for a bit. Plus I get to go to Grenada and fish a couple days. Hey Bugman you got any secrets that I could use out on Grenada? I want to catch one of them 3 lb slabs. I need to start getting decorations for my hillbilly redneck bachleor pad.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin whats that?I aint been fishin in weeks, i tell ya i think i've done forgot how.Bug you gonna have to reteach me everything so i can catch somethin.
    I thinkin with this cooler weather that the wife and i need to take a two day trip down that way and maybe learn the area around camp before its here.:D
    Least thats the best excuse i have come up with so far.:p But dad burn i got the itch bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys I am bumbed also I have not fished since Saturday. I know I Know that is a long time:D :D Just hasseling you guys hope you all get to go fishing soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I caught a few cats in my little pond and a couple of dink crappie. Have'nt been to the lake for a while, it sure would have been a good morning this morning...

Post Thanks / Like

Grandpa always said men who set around the barber shop and talk fishing get little fishing done.:D :D :D
    See ya all on the water Saturday if not sooner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hogster
    Fishin whats that?I aint been fishin in weeks, i tell ya i think i've done forgot how.Bug you gonna have to reteach me everything so i can catch somethin.
    I thinkin with this cooler weather that the wife and i need to take a two day trip down that way and maybe learn the area around camp before its here.:D
    Least thats the best excuse i have come up with so far.:p But dad burn i got the itch bad.
    The way thing sound you may want Bugs better half to show ya I heard she put it to him awhile back.:D :D

Post Thanks / Like

oh I see now is says lets talk fishing not go fishing sorry guys:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Smile LOZ Night Fishin

I'm still catching some nice limits at LOZ at night. I have found a series of docks that have been great. We're sitting over water from 25 to 50 ft. and casting to the front of the docks. Let the jig sink for about 10 seconds and reel really SLOW. Most bites are slack liners so a blacklight really helps. Punkin/chartruese 1/16 oz jigs have been the best for me. It seems they like the slower fall of the 1/16 over the 1/8 oz heads. We have been fishing in the Niangua arm. Last Sunday morning around 1am a boat flew past us with NO lights at all. Gotta be careful at LOZ, a lot of drunk idiots!! Good fishin!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast