Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moose....You know where I'll be at high noon today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moose....You know where I'll be at high noon today

Got my wood spitting chores out of the way yesterday. My neightbor helped out big time. I furnished the cold ones along with the log splitter, trailer, gas. Got almost enought to last all winter. Stacked nice and neat in the garage. I'm going to try again for crappie and you know where. I'll bet they are still there and and still fattening up for winter. Now if the weather will stay decent one more day and CALM for once I'll be alright. Yesterday the wind was blowing pretty good up here. If ya get a chance come up. I'm putting in the north ramp and you know what hole I'll be at. :D See Ya..........Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Larry the wind has been killing us in Carolina
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't make it today mate. I have some other chores to do. Mom called and wanted me to help here today. Wish I had know you were going today before now. Take care and don't catch them all.

If I were going with you I would try to fish near the river channel and see if the bigger fish are in the deeper water. They could be as deep at 35 ft by now.
    Regards,

Moose1am