Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Went fishing in 1weezer's new(almost) boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Went fishing in 1weezer's new(almost) boat

:D Was out with Russ Baily yesterday in his Triton and found out Richard is buying it. It will be delivered to him sometime in December. Nice boat before we went out. After hitting several stumps, smashing minners in the carpet and other discusting things,,,I carved my initials on it:D :D :D I thought Russ was going to fall out of it laughing as I was digging into the gel-coat. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

It is a nice boat. I wrote my name with a magic marker when I autographed it last month. Guess Russ hasn't found it yet! We laughed a bunch also. Great guy!
    Last edited by Bruce Carp; 08-15-2006 at 04:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Coming from Chatt, I would expect nothing else. Just remember old buddy, I WILL be weighing your fish at the Classic after I get my new boat “”SEPTEMBER 1st.!!!!”” Also remember that I will be doing the commentating on film while you are on the lake fishing in the classic. And I WILL find you on the water. :D lol It’s going to be bad buddy. WW3 has just started and I know DJ will help me. LOL
    I have two words for you Chatt. Ask me what they are when we meet in Alabama in September. LOL
    That’s ok Bruce. I also have a can of magic marker remover. lol:D
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Weighing fish, Maybe???? You know how bad we did at Sante Cooper I know NOTHING about Pickwick!! Except it has NO standing timber. we are not that good at spider-rigging and just a 'babe' at pulling cranks,,,so we are in trouble! Nice boat, except it's a dog :D outa the hole. We will be in a blue Nitro!! Just look at where nobody fishes and we will be there!! Heh! Heh! Heh! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

1weezer, that is one fine crappie boat. It has everything on a boat i would like to have, and you made a good purchase. perhaps next year he will sell me his new boat! Plus, Russ and his cameraman are fine people! They rate high in my book. Spoke very highly of you also. Hope to fish some day in your neighborhood. Bruce ps I covered it with magic dust!
    Last edited by Bruce Carp; 08-15-2006 at 04:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The last time the Classic was at Pickwick, was the best I have ever done in a Classic. And after you dogging my new boat I have changed my mind about where to tell you where to fish:D I think I will show you some real good spots. LOL I have just the gps point in mind.:D
    Good luck buddy. See you there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Carp
    1weezer, that is one fine crappie boat. It has everything on a boat i would like to have, and you made a good purchase. perhaps next year he will sell me his new boat! Plus, Russ and his cameraman are fine people! They rate high in my book. Spoke very highly of you also. Hope to fish some day in your neighborhood. Bruce ps I covered it with magic dust!

Thanks for the magic dust Bruce. I need all the help I can get.:D Maybe the dust will take away some of the bad luck from Russ being in it.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    The last time the Classic was at Pickwick, was the best I have ever done in a Classic. And after you dogging my new boat I have changed my mind about where to tell you where to fish:D I think I will show you some real good spots. LOL I have just the gps point in mind.:D
    Good luck buddy. See you there
    Weezer all the beds you were fishing are gone now. LOL Every time I find on with the Humminbird 987c SI I drag it out where I need it :D
    Now come on and help ME and Todd out here we need all the help we can get on the dead sea.

Chatt there is standing timber on Pickwick if you know were to look:D

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed
    Weezer all the beds you were fishing are gone now. LOL Every time I find on with the Humminbird 987c SI I drag it out where I need it :D
    Now come on and help ME and Todd out here we need all the help we can get on the dead sea.

Chatt there is standing timber on Pickwick if you know were to look:D

Pete
    Hey Pete, Any time you go fishing with Todd, it's going to be the dead sea. He is the worse jinks I have ever seen.:D LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    Hey Pete, Any time you go fishing with Todd, it's going to be the dead sea. He is the worse jinks I have ever seen.:D LOL
    Your right there. I believe he could stop the bite on any water. Even in a fish tank. LOL

Also hurry up and get that new boat. And then send me one of the seats to try out for a few weeks.
    Pete
    Last edited by ShilohRed; 08-15-2006 at 08:48 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast