Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ report

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ report

If it weren't for every other fishermen giving the same report I'd think it was me
    Just my normal luck.
    Eventhough I hauled my boat to the lake from washington, i fished from the docks. Report:caught 1 crappie about 7". It was the only fish i caught all day. I caught more than the other 4 guys down there though. I spoke to several bass and crappie fishermen in boats and they all gave similar report,
    Why was i fishing from the dock you ask, well here's the story (a summary)...
    Was planning on hitting the lake early but it was raining so I had to wait. Then the closest bait store is still closed so i had to go all the way in to van hooks (great guys). Finally get to the ramp and get the boat in the water and my rope breaks and my boat goes drifting. Luckily there was a guy that just unloaded and got me to my boat. Then my outboard wont start. This thing just came from the dealer's shop less that 18 hours befor where they said "You're ready to hit the lake". Battery was dead. Tried to jump it from the other battery and still no dice. Figured out later that the fuel wasnt primed also. Jumping ahead, me and 3 awesome guys (Army, Navy, Airforce and Marines were all represented in this effort) finally got it loaded back on the trailer. After lots of cussing, I went and fished off of the docks.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like my luck hope they start biting soon.

Post Thanks / Like

We all have days like that kt. At least you got out.

Post Thanks / Like

Well now that you got the bugs out of it this trip, next one should be smooth sailing.

Post Thanks / Like

its days like that that make to good ones really speacial

Post Thanks / Like

Your owed a good my man.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the encouragment guys it really is appreciated. Helps with the perspective