Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prayer Request

My Granddaughter has been ill and for you that remember her dad is the son that got blown up by the IED inn Iraq, but now his daughter is having a tough time and of all times it's her senior year in high school. She is not normally sick, but has been sick 10 time already this year and was in the hospital a couple weeks ago.

Here is the last info I got.

Thank you,

Skip

I know so many of you are tracking Ashley and how she is doing, thank you. In an effort not to repeat the information over and over, we went into today’s big meeting with high hopes that her mysterious illness would be revealed, instead we left with her in tears not knowing much more than we did. They still do not know the root cause, other than she has a virus that is has chosen to reside in her liver and causing her liver damage and to be ill. They said last week she has an autoimmune disease and tested for all the ones they thought would be a match and none of them were. She will continue to be monitored by infectious disease next week, internal medicine and now adding gastro specialty to the list to see the extent of the damage to her liver. While no one knows why all of this is happening to her, and discouragingly said today we may never.

We know God is in control and we have faith, the hard part about this is for her being miserable for so long. So my hope and prayer for her would be that her spirits would be lifted and that she would not grow as weary and down because this is a long haul for anyone, but most especially her senior year. As you know she is a very sweet, bright, bubbly person so it is very hard to see her getting discouraged. Thank you for your continued thoughts, support, well wishes and prayers.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Skip,

I'll keep your granddaughter and your family in my prayers. Those illnesses where even the doctors aren't sure what to go after leaves everyone uncertain. Hope a cure is soon if not already starting.

jackie53 is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent skip!!!!!!The lord is the creator of all their is nothing he can't do!!!! He holds the world in his hand!!!!
    John 3:16
    Blessed to have as many friends as fingers on your hand is a blessing!!!
    "Gone fish'n not wish'n"
    In God We Trust.
    Can God trust us.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Skip, Our prayers are with her and for the family.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Skip,
    I will pray for your granddaughter. I have a son that is a junior in high school.
    Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Praying for grand-daughter and family

Post Thanks / Like

praying for your grand daughter.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent for her and family!

This sounds very much like what my cousin is going thru. It started out as a flu like symtoms and then attacked the liver and turned into an infection. They live in Warrensburg, Mo and they sent her to KC to a Hospital there. They figured out what it was and treated her for it and she started to turn around and finally went home. After a few days it returned and she is back in the KC Hospital again. I will try to get some info for ya if you want to check it out? EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    Prayers sent for her and family!

This sounds very much like what my cousin is going thru. It started out as a flu like symtoms and then attacked the liver and turned into an infection. They live in Warrensburg, Mo and they sent her to KC to a Hospital there. They figured out what it was and treated her for it and she started to turn around and finally went home. After a few days it returned and she is back in the KC Hospital again. I will try to get some info for ya if you want to check it out? EB
    Thanks all, she had had the same thing, flu symptoms over and over again. Then in the hospital and here is where it stands now. Hopefully they find something soon for both her and your cousin!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

prayers sent from lenoir nc
    fishing from the couch in front of the tv doesnt count

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast