Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rain

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain

How much rain around the lake guntersville area did you guys get? Just wondering because I am coming down to fish Thursday if this rain has not made everything muddy? Thanks.

Sam

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know about guntersville but I know in huntsville it came down hard. I would expect most places to be muddy at least til fri.
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking of taking Friday off from work and heading to Limestone Bay, if I go I'll give you a report Friday Night!

Spaceman is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If I can get my taxes done so I can figure out how much I owe, I am going Saturday - mud or not! Besides I have my new toys from Scott at Hi-Tek...and I need to try them
    Triton 190FS, 200hp Optimax, HB 798C HD & War Eagle 548LDV, HiTek, 30hp Mercury, HB 998C HD
    Fishing is a privilege...catching is a bonus. Enjoy each precious moment we have to experience our great outdoors!

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think it will be my definition of "muddy", but im sure it will be a little more stained than normal! Good luck and have fun

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been in a couple of weeks, but the last time I did go it was like this. Remember, dirty water can be great this time of year because when the sun does come out - and it is coming out the next few days - plus it's going to get warm, the crappie are much more apt to move into the shallows. Even though the actual surface water temp is probably going to be upper 40s, low 50s on into the weekend, they'll still hit those areas because they will actually warm up first. I did very well using this strategy last time out and plan on employing it again here real soon.
    James 1:5