Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: removable swivel seat base

Post Thanks / Like

Default removable swivel seat base

Has anyone trie the removable swivel seat base that Wally Marshall advertises on his website - as all of his stuff it is sold at BPS - I have a center cosole and I am looking for some more seating with out having to mount anything permanent - I was just wondering how stable and how much would thay slide around - I like the idea of being able to use it at the campsite at well
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I need one of those for my "New boat". But it's got to be removable, otherwise the wife will pitch a fit.
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bet - what so funny is my wife will not let me put a permanent mounted fishing pedestal on my front platform because that is her area to sun bathe and nothing is in her way to get in and out of the boat - as well I don't have my trolling motor on front I want either - I try to tell her she can't sun bathe why I crappie fish so there is no conflict but she will not here of it - and she is making the payment so I guess I will have to let her have it her way for a while - only 3 years of payments left though - we have been looking at the heavy marine folding chair as well - they seem pretty stable - just don't swivel
    crap-king
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb From days gone by..

I was hunting for a particular thread, and came accross this one. THis may be what you would want:Gotcha Gear

Patrick is a great guy, and makes quality stuff too. Hope this isn't too late to help!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default Neat

Quote Originally Posted by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
    I was hunting for a particular thread, and came accross this one. THis may be what you would want:Gotcha Gear

Patrick is a great guy, and makes quality stuff too. Hope this isn't too late to help!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    That's a neat deal - I don't have a pedastel though - what I am looking for has legs on it with heavy rubber stoppers on them - thanks for the info though

Post Thanks / Like

Wally Marshall hs one call the "Swingin Single Seat Base". Cabelas has one nearly identical called the "Quad Stand Pedestal" about thirty bucks cheaper if you don't mind it being painted black. I prefer Wally's because it's stainless steel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    I'll bet - what so funny is my wife will not let me put a permanent mounted fishing pedestal on my front platform because that is her area to sun bathe and nothing is in her way to get in and out of the boat - as well I don't have my trolling motor on front I want either - I try to tell her she can't sun bathe why I crappie fish so there is no conflict but she will not here of it - and she is making the payment so I guess I will have to let her have it her way for a while - only 3 years of payments left though - we have been looking at the heavy marine folding chair as well - they seem pretty stable - just don't swivel
    crap-king
    I know! My gilfriend does the same thing but when i put a put a taper lock seat base up there she through a fit but it didn't take her long before she snaked a around it to fall asleep.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

That is really a neat adapter to get two seats up front or in the back (maybe even both)
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Just the beginning

There is one thing in the works right now from Gotcha Gear that will go hand & hand with this. It will be rod holders that plug right in without having to do any drilling into the boat. Should be the heat when they hit the market full force. Maybe Patrick can post a pic?

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids