Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ShilohRed

Post Thanks / Like

Default ShilohRed

I see you are near Pickwick. Another couple and my wife and I are thinking about going to Pickwick some time soon ( in the next year or so). Are there any nice cabins to rent nearby? We looked online and found a few right on the water. They seem to either be owned by a realty company or the realty company is managing the rentals for the private owners. But there didn't seem to be as many to choose from as we thought there would be. Thanks for any help...Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

Kenny theres a few. But most of them are through Realty company's. Let me do some checking and see what I can come up with.
    Also would be won't it on the water? Or with in say 10 minute's of the boat ramp? The state park has cabins for rent. There near the main cove the state park is on. They are within 1 mile of 2 bi boat ramps here on Pickwick.
    Let me know and i will see if I can find out more for you.
    http://www.state.tn.us/environment/p...ctivity=Cabins
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

WE don't have to have something right on the water...a few minutes drive is ok...my wife and I are a pretty good team when it comes to loading and unloading the boat so it's not a problem to do that..thanks for the feedback.