Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Server busy!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Server busy!

Does anyone else have this problem around 8pm eastern time every night? I sometimes can not log on and have trouble navigating from forums to other forums! I try to reply to posts and it says I do not have permission and to refresh page and log in! This after I am already logged in! Is this keeping us from breaking the most members online record? I want to be able to talk when everyone is online, so I don't have to wait as long for replies.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Server busy!

A few minutes ago was the first time for me on Tapatalk. Hardly ever have a problem on pc.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

There are currently 1826 users online. 404 members and 1422 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,876, 03-25-2012 at 04:04 PM.

We're close.

I've made another change just now to hopefully help us reach that goal. But just so you know, I've made a bunch of changes recently to reduce the server load on my server including shutting down many other sites that I had there. I'm watching and doing what I can. I also appreciate your feedback when you do his the issue.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappielimits View Post
    Does anyone else have this problem around 8pm eastern time every night? I sometimes can not log on and have trouble navigating from forums to other forums! I try to reply to posts and it says I do not have permission and to refresh page and log in! This after I am already logged in! Is this keeping us from breaking the most members online record? I want to be able to talk when everyone is online, so I don't have to wait as long for replies.
    x2 for me
    PUT'UM IN THE BOAT!

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't had that problem yet, My router blocks me from crappie.com, only way I can access the site is bypass the router and plug directly into the modem, I can go anywhere on the net except crappie.com... Makes me want to beat my head against the wall too.

Post Thanks / Like

Last night was the first time I've had a problem moving around the site...........server was too busy. Tried again later and no problems.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"