Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Colorado Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default Colorado Forum

Slab,
    I might be moving to Colorado this Summer, is there any chance of starting a Colorado forum? I know a few members from Colorado already post on the Kansas and Nebraska forums.

Thank you,
    Joe
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do."
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

Are you volunteering to moderate it? If so, and if it'll be used, I got no problem creating one.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I lived in Colorado for two years,'76, '77. Went to gunsmithing school there in Lakewood (sub of Denver). Good luck on your move, and good luck fishing out there. Did not do any crappie fishing back then, although I wasn't into crappie fishing either,,... back then. I did get to fish allot for trout in the streams and lakes. It would be interesting to know where the crappie are out there. I have a Brother that lives out there now. I might make a visit/fishing trip for crappie, if I knew where they were at. Everyone should see the Rocky Mountains at least once! Again, good luck and have a good day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Are you volunteering to moderate it? If so, and if it'll be used, I got no problem creating one.
    Yes I would moderate it, if I move out there! Thank you so much!
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do."
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bytizawn View Post
    I lived in Colorado for two years,'76, '77. Went to gunsmithing school there in Lakewood (sub of Denver). Good luck on your move, and good luck fishing out there. Did not do any crappie fishing back then, although I wasn't into crappie fishing either,,... back then. I did get to fish allot for trout in the streams and lakes. It would be interesting to know where the crappie are out there. I have a Brother that lives out there now. I might make a visit/fishing trip for crappie, if I knew where they were at. Everyone should see the Rocky Mountains at least once! Again, good luck and have a good day.
    I fish on the Front range and alot of the lakes have crappie! I caught a ton while ice fishing at Boyd Lake and Loveland Lake!
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DroptineJoe View Post
    Yes I would moderate it, if I move out there! Thank you so much!
    OK, we'll leave it at that. Please let me know if you make the move, and then I'll create the forum.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Slab,
    I'm established in Colorado now, when can we start the Colorado forum?
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DroptineJoe View Post
    Hey Slab,
    I'm established in Colorado now, when can we start the Colorado forum?
    PM sent.
    Owner