Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spring Fling Sponsors - thank you !

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Spring Fling Sponsors - thank you !

THANKS TO THESE FINE SPONSORS - we appreciate the fine products and support:

BnM Poles - for rod of choice to each angler of the top three teams

Crappie.com - for the hats & decals (and best Crappie website/forum)

Cajun Bait Pistols - for the scent injector pistols (I got one ! - can't wait to try it out)

Grubco - for the gift certificates for Grubco live bait

Action Fishing - for the certificate for 1/2 day guided Crappie trip with Jerry Blake

Jason's Jigs - for the jig kit ... given away as 2nd Big Fish prize (I caught my first fish of this tournament on a Jason's Jig)

Jiffy Jigs - for the great looking jigs and jigheads

Oldham's Lures - for the Weedless Surelock Jig Heads (one of my fav's)

P&S Tackle - for the beautiful hand tied feather jigs

Triple Threat - for the inovative 3 hook bait setups

Charlie Brewer - for the Slider grubs & Charlie Bees

Crappie Magic - for the huge Jig Kit ... given away as "Big Fish" prize

Culprit Baits/Team Crappie.com - for the great selection of plastic grubs from the "new" line of Culprit baits

C&T Enterprises - for the Kountry Style Fish Fry Seasoning used at the Fish Fry Buffet Social .... tasty !

CrappieStuff.com/Jeannie Poe - for the wide variety of imaginative items from her "Store" ... always a "HIT" with the competitors.

Southern Pro/Nutters Rod&Reel Service - for the various "Southern Pro" tubes and plastics

And a special thanks:
    to the Southern Pro Rep - who happened to show up at the Fish Fry and give away several hundred "sample" jig bodies of various colors and styles.
    to the "Officials" who weighed the fish & kept the "records"
    to the "helpers" who sorted the prizes and managed to have enough prize packages to award to every team competing - and some to award as draw prizes ... and still have a nice prize package for everyone.
    to the "helpers" who cleaned the tournament catch and to the "cooks" who fixed us a Feast, and to the other "cooks" who complimented the meal with their own culinary masterpieces.
    To Jackie York for all her hard work and organizational skills - and everyone at the Eden Marina & Campground for hosting another successful tournament event.
    And last, but certainly not least, to all the fine anglers that participated in our 2004 Spring Fling Crappie Tournament !!

....................cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jerry Blake trip

crappiepappy -

"Action Fishing - for the certificate for 1/2 day guided Crappie trip with Jerry Blake"

I didn't realize that Jerry had donated a guided trip as a prize at the Spring Fling. Who won it?

I'm asking because I suspect one of you "Easteners" probably won the trip, and might not be able to go because of the distance involved. I'm about the only one in the Fling who lives close to Jerry's fishing holes.

Maybe the winner of that trip would want to trade with me for something?

- Sam

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guide Trip

Sam, I'm not sure who won the guided trip ... maybe Don or Jackie York knows. If the person who won it can't or won't use it, or doesn't know anyone who would .... perhaps they'd trade it to you for a couple of packs of jigs - if not just give it to you. ..................cp