Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Anniversary

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Anniversary

Got to spend some time on the water with my wife and Dad to wrap up our 7th wedding anniversary weekend. Thanks to some babysitting by grandma!
    Fished in beagles super secret spot in the mouth of hay creek.
    Was the first time rigging for my wife and Dad I think they both are hooked. Ended up with some nice fish 16-21 fow 8-13 deep with minnows. No pattern that I could tell just scattered out. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362361788.490987.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  49.1 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362361806.626882.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  58.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362361864.143722.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  11.7 KB

Post Thanks / Like

I like the little guy!!! We need to get him out, might use the 12'ers though!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess we fished around you today and did not realize who you were. I was fishing with CrappieThupmerMK and his fatherinlaw. Was their first time rigging today and was trying to show them the ropes. We were in a Black Champion and worked our way up to you from the back of the creek. Scattered wa the key word today. One here and one there. Will stop and chat next time I see you out.

Post Thanks / Like

You went by us around pretty bob creek..we were in winecolor champion with 150 yamaha 4 stroke..hope to meet ya next time...good report..

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Beagle said HIS spot was 110yds northeast of the mouth of Otter cricks? Or was it northwest?

Post Thanks / Like

or south east of the big rock next to the tree where the black birds set, up the osage/tebo confluence

Post Thanks / Like

For got to tell you I liked the pics and report.
    Sometimes I get to ramblin on when I get conflicting hot spot locations.
    I see Beagle set us straight on the co-ords.

Have full stringers on the way home.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Beagle done forgot where his favorite tree is. I may have to get in the new red boat of his and lay a trail to it and mark a waypoint. We did not fish it yesterday but be it held fish. By man was it windy right through that stretch of water.

Forgot to tell ya congrats on the anniversary. What a way to spend it. On the water fishing. Can't think of a better way but I bet my wife sure could.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome,Congrats on the fish and the anniversary. A family that fishes together stays together
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax