Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help

I have been subscribed to the main crappie fishing forum" for some time now. All of the new threads are sent to my Email. Since the new change a while back, I have been getting 2 forums that I don't want "off topic and way off topic". Twenty one threads that I don't want I can't figure out how to unsubscribe to these 2 forums, can anyone help me do this?

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  21.9 KB
    Trump is like the guy that comes on the playground and beats up on the guys that's been pushing you around for the last 30 or 40 years.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Look up at the top right of the page.....click on settings........then click on my subscriptions.....make the changes you want then click save.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "G" View Post
    Look up at the top right of the page.....click on settings........then click on my subscriptions.....make the changes you want then click save.
    All I can find is the threads that I posted on.....I AM subscribed to the main crappie forum. I did this and it is very convenient I am NOT subscribed to the other forums (off topic and Way off topic) but I still keep getting them. Don't know why I am getting notices to forums that I am not subscribed to. that's the problem.

thanks
    Trump is like the guy that comes on the playground and beats up on the guys that's been pushing you around for the last 30 or 40 years.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ricky ... it might be because the OT/WOT forums are sub-forums of the Main Message Forum. That's likely why the OT posts are showing, but I'm not quite sure why you're getting the WOT posts ... since they've been moved to a separate section. Plus, you should have to have a password to even get in the WOT forum. Send a PM to Ed (Slab) and see what can be done about it. We certainly don't want members to be forced to receive forum posts that they don't wish to see.

... cp