Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: deleted by fished-out Unrelated to sub forum purpose

Post Thanks / Like

Default deleted by fished-out Unrelated to sub forum purpose

Vallentine's post gave us info & choose about crappie fish... how is this unrelated to A crappie fishing forum...
    I have put post on the Ky, Ind. & Ohio forums...for BCC, CUSA & Boar's Head tournaments... not once was DELETED...
    I hope you are not going to be one of those moderators that deletes any post you dont like...
    IF SO DELETE THIS POST AND COUNT ME OUT...

Bass Pro Shops Crappie Masters is coming to Reelfoot Lake for a one day national qualifier event on Saturday, March 2nd. Seminar and registration will be Friday at 5pm at Buford Ellington Assembly Hall. Fishing hours are 7-3:30pm must be in weigh in line by 4:30pm at Whites Landing. Kids fishing rodeo will be on Saturday, March 2nd at Whites Landing from 8-11am.
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Not to get in the middle of this but is this BCC material or something that should posted in general ohio thread? Not trying to add wood to fire just wondering what Valetine's post had to do with BCC sub-forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Larry, it WAS posted in all 3 Ohio forums, including the main one. It was unrelated to the BCC. It was allowed to stand in the main Ohio forum, where it would get the most views. It was also allowed to stand for several days, with no responses at all. I generally will not delete posts, including yours, which gives a valid opinion.