Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Seasonal Structure For Crappie by Tim Huffman.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seasonal Structure For Crappie by Tim Huffman.

I just got Tim Huffman's book "SEASONAL STRUCTURE for Crappie". I am hoping to learn some things about where the crappie go during the different times of the year. Wish me luck.

Has anyone else read this book? If so let me know what you thought about it. It seems to be a good book just by looking at the diagrams. I just got it out of the mail box and thumbed though it. I am going to heat up some pizza and curl up in the lazy boy and start reading for a few hours.

Fatboy told me that Pappa Smerf is Tim? I wish I had talked to him and thanked him for all his contributions to Crappie World and the crappie fishing guys.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

That was a joke Moose, didn't think you would fall for it. Wouldn't know the man if he was standing beside me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    I just got Tim Huffman's book "SEASONAL STRUCTURE for Crappie". I am hoping to learn some things about where the crappie go during the different times of the year. Wish me luck.

Has anyone else read this book? If so let me know what you thought about it. It seems to be a good book just by looking at the diagrams. I just got it out of the mail box and thumbed though it. I am going to heat up some pizza and curl up in the lazy boy and start reading for a few hours.

Fatboy told me that Pappa Smerf is Tim? I wish I had talked to him and thanked him for all his contributions to Crappie World and the crappie fishing guys.
    Let us all know how the book is, please.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead