Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Ed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Ed

Ed,

I still have not received my order that I placed on the 21st of July. I have emailed you and you replied with an email to me and your partner to double check the status. Since then, I have emailed Adventures Online (I copied you on the email) and I have yet to get the status of the order. If you are out of stock or have another issue, just let me know. To clarify things, I am not p'd off. I just want a status reply from someone.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 08-10-2006 at 06:25 PM.
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey James:

You may need to send Ed a PM as I don't think he has time to read all the posts on this site.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation James .......

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    Hey James:

You may need to send Ed a PM as I don't think he has time to read all the posts on this site.
    Jerry's correct .... and an "email" may get lost in the hundreds of junk emails and other emails that he gets. A P.M. would be your best bet to get in contact with him .... "anytime" you have a concern that you wish to discuss with him !! ........... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I sent the P.M.
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to tripple check, but it was supposed to have gone out a while ago now. I was assured of that. Sorry about the delay. This kind of thing seems to happen when you transition job responsibilities. That's my problem, not yours, I appologize for the delay. Also, please let me know when you receive them.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

It has been 1 month since my order and I still have not received the items ordered.

James
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

I will give it a few more days, then I will stop payment. I must say that I am very dissappointed that this is taking so long. I always thought that Ed was the type of guy who stayed on top of things till the end and seen that they were taken care of. I feel that I have been patient and given him every chance to make it right.
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

Update,
    My payment has been refunded and it looks like the merchandise is getting shipped free of charge for my hassle. Seems that there has been some problems with a new partner. I will let you know when I receive the shipment.
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

I would like everyone to know that I got my order today. It took longer than I expected, but Ed made up for it.
    Thanks Ed, no hard feelings here.
    LET IT RIP!