Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Camp Spring 2013 Survey

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Camp Spring 2013 Survey

Ask and you shall receive! Not sure what all lakes you want to list for consideration, so I listed the ones I thought were decent crappie lakes and since most of the members on here are from the Eastern Part of the state I listed mostly those lakes. I've created a poll using Google Docs in order to find out where you want Crappie Camp to be held this spring.

Click on the following link to access survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1htm...tY1ew/viewform
    Last edited by Ozark88; 02-27-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Glen or bust for me baby!
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We did one at The Glen last August but didn't get a very good turn out. Don't know if it was because of the heat or too long of a drive. Anyway, guess we'll see what the poll says.
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to think that we are adult enough here that we don't vote more than once. Whomever voted for Hillsdale 6 times in 1 minute last night, I've changed your vote to 1!

Post Thanks / Like

Voted 6 times? Probably one of those Democrat guys that work in IT department......lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie365 View Post
    Voted 6 times? Probably one of those Democrat guys that work in IT department......lol
    Life is good today.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I think fart jokes are appropriate at the dinner table at thanksgiving, that is why my mother says even though I am 37 I still act 12. So I do not get accused of acting like an adult very often. I will vote for hillsdale, but only once. Wait, I have changed my mind, clinton lake because I need to branch out and try different places. Or should I vote melvern never been there either.....Wish I could vote twice. Oh crap, now we are back at that same dilemma of multiple votes.

Post Thanks / Like

Early results:

Clinton 7
    Milford 6
    Glen Elder 3
    Hillsdale 3
    Melvern 3
    Pomona 3
    ElDorado 2
    Marion 1

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know where the camp is going to be but we are having one here at El Dorado. Might want to combine them... Just a thought...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    I don't know where the camp is going to be but we are having one here at El Dorado. Might want to combine them... Just a thought...
    And when is the one you are having?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast