Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Forest Lake, Mi (in Alger)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Forest Lake, Mi (in Alger)

I always catch good crappies on Forest Lake. They tear it up at about 6- 8 in the morning and at then the next awesome turn-on is from 6p.m. all the way till 2-3 the next morning. The thing that sucks about Forest Lake is that the only way you can fish there is if you are a guest to someone that is a resident of the lake because it is a private lake. Other than that there is great pike and bass in there, and you will monotonously catch gills. My favorites to use on that lake is crawler harnesses and especially Whip'r Stop'rs. 2 awesome baits to use in tons of lakes all over michigan. Oh ya, i almost forgot, the ice fishing is good too ( and you can do that with out being a resident to the lake)

Keep ur tips' up^

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ju-c crawlrs
    I always catch good crappies on Forest Lake. They tear it up at about 6- 8 in the morning and at then the next awesome turn-on is from 6p.m. all the way till 2-3 the next morning. The thing that sucks about Forest Lake is that the only way you can fish there is if you are a guest to someone that is a resident of the lake because it is a private lake. Other than that there is great pike and bass in there, and you will monotonously catch gills. My favorites to use on that lake is crawler harnesses and especially Whip'r Stop'rs. 2 awesome baits to use in tons of lakes all over michigan. Oh ya, i almost forgot, the ice fishing is good too ( and you can do that with out being a resident to the lake)

Keep ur tips' up^
    HOW CAN YOU ICE FISH IT BUT NOT SUMMER FISH IT WITH OUT A RESIDENT ??