Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody watch the "Red Green Show"?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Anybody watch the "Red Green Show"?

It's one of our favorite shows; comes out of Canada for those of you who haven't seen it. Doug recites the Man's Prayer daily and he wants a Red Green hat. We've seen similar hats, but nothing exactly like the one Red wears. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen it before and ejoyed the humor and especially listening to them say Eh! all the time. It reminds me of my fishing trips up in Ontario.

A lot of my online friends in the past were from Canada but they were living in the Eastern Part of Canada and were French Canadian. One guy that I knew was from the Western Part of Canada and he was an X NHL hockey player. He lived out in the boonies and liked to go four wheeling out on his huge ranch. He was more typical of the Ontario Canadians.

Let me tell you one thing about Cananada. Man they have some of the best fishing I have see and the cleanest waters around.

Most of the time I end up switching channels and never watching just one show. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta
    It's one of our favorite shows; comes out of Canada for those of you who haven't seen it. Doug recites the Man's Prayer daily and he wants a Red Green hat. We've seen similar hats, but nothing exactly like the one Red wears. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks. - Roberta
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Roberta - They have a web site with stuff, including hats & T shirts. However, they don't offer a hat like Red wears.
    http://www.redgreen.com/merchandise.asp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Might have to get Doug a membership in the Possum Lodge

Sure wish they had that hat. Doug would probably wear the suspenders, though.

Ever notice when Red's at his desk, he's tying flys?

Thanks for the link. - Roberta

Post Thanks / Like

Post red green show

yes, we watch that show in western pa & the website is wild!
    happy belated birthday,roberta!
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Post Thanks / Like

howdy;
    the hat your talking about is canadian, right. so look in some canadian surplus type places. looks like the hat that donald southerland wore in the movie m*a*s*h. he's canadian too. i had wanted one of them too. never found one then. but the internet wasn't around back in 70-71 either. hope ya find it. tarfu.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'll keep looking

We just got a bunch of info from Ontario, so I'll see if there are any catalog houses that look like potential sources .Just looks like a great fishing hat ,doesn't it? If I find I'll let you know.
    Thanks for the B-day greeting.

Just remember: "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy ". - Roberta

Post Thanks / Like

Roberta..If your husband is a true fan of Red Green he should be able to make a hat out of duct tape...LOL...Red can do anything with that stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL now that is funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Roberta..If your husband is a true fan of Red Green he should be able to make a hat out of duct tape...LOL...Red can do anything with that stuff.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Roberta, that hat was standard duck hunting attire when I was young. Not sure if the spelling is correct, but I believe it was Jone or something like that. And I think it was the same outfit that makes the hand warmers. Maybe this rings a bell with others out there.
    Jone-Jones?????????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast