Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey fatboy

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey fatboy

Johnathon, I left my email on your website. I would like to send a couple of pictures of my 83 Hydra-Sports. Mine is strickly a home project with the only help coming from Doris.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Not gonna put me to shame are you Don? The more i fish for crappie, the more unhappy I am with my boat. It is a BASS boat, would love to get my hands on a wide body like what Jerry Blake uses. But for now, the Fatboy Hydra-Sports is getting an ultimate makeover.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No,no,no

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Not gonna put me to shame are you Don? The more i fish for crappie, the more unhappy I am with my boat. It is a BASS boat, would love to get my hands on a wide body like what Jerry Blake uses. But for now, the Fatboy Hydra-Sports is getting an ultimate makeover.
    No shame, I just want you to see the famous "Garbage Skow" but I don't know your email address.

Also, what were you talking about in your post about invisable posters? How do you tell who is on line?
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

It will show on the bottom of the main list. Your boat isn't garbage if it is a Hydra-Sports. Email is [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy you need a boat like mine. Its 20ft long 8ft across the top and 6ft across the bottom. Has three base plates on the front and back deck. 6ft bench seat. 8 ft rod locker and a Minn-kota 65 lb prower drive with auto pilot trolling motor.
    Just needs the new motor will will be going on it after the first of the year when Suzuki comes back out with the ^ year warranty on the 140 4-stroke motors.
    Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images