Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kayak Trip Report, Beaverdam Creek, Lake Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kayak Trip Report, Beaverdam Creek, Lake Wheeler

I’m going to work a new area on the North side of Limestone Bay tomorrow. Basically three creeks flow into Limestone Bay. Pine Creek (I think that’s the name) to the North west, Limestone Creek in the center and Beaverdam Creek enters the bay from the East. I’m going to explore Beaverdam Creek tomorrow for the first time and see if I can find a few Crappie. We’ll see what happens. Pointers from anyone that’s caught Crappie in the area is appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like

I have never fished it before but have been thinking about it. I work at the Target DC and was thinking putting in off of Pryor RD and fishing down to Arrowhead. I'll be watching for an update on this.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished beaver dam at the bridge this afternoon. No luck. Maybe you'll do better.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe ill see you there. I have fished the mouth of beaver dam but not past the island. Ps piney creek. Where will you put in?

Spaceman is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

DB,

Good luck tomorrow. Give me a call when you get done. I am interested in what you think of Beaverdam Creek. I take the tin boat to the bridge during summer pool. Not sure I would take it that far during winter pool.

I am going to Decatur tomorrow. Will launch out of Ingalls. I want to see the tournament and meet some of the other board members that will be there. I am meeting CallShy after the weigh-in to order my rod rack and a spider rig...both for the rail cap.
    Triton 190FS, 200hp Optimax, HB 798C HD & War Eagle 548LDV, HiTek, 30hp Mercury, HB 998C HD
    Fishing is a privilege...catching is a bonus. Enjoy each precious moment we have to experience our great outdoors!

Post Thanks / Like

There's an area where it narrows a bit, that usually means water a little deeper. I'll start my hunt in that area. I'll park off the road and toss my kayak in somewhere near the X around 6:00AM.

Name:  Beaverdam Creek.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  42.1 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Itll be later when i get there. Gotta get Alex fitted for ball uniforms.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be fish till around 12:30 or so. I have to drop my daughter at her friends house by 2:00PM. It should be a funny half day trip though!

Post Thanks / Like

maybe tomorrow. fittings dont start till 1pm and i worked all night. im recovering but got crappie on the mind. im sure youll let us know how you did and if you plan tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kayak Trip Report, Beaverdam Creek, Lake Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
    DB,

Good luck tomorrow. Give me a call when you get done. I am interested in what you think of Beaverdam Creek. I take the tin boat to the bridge during summer pool. Not sure I would take it that far during winter pool.

I am going to Decatur tomorrow. Will launch out of Ingalls. I want to see the tournament and meet some of the other board members that will be there. I am meeting CallShy after the weigh-in to order my rod rack and a spider rig...both for the rail cap.
    Don't mean to interrupt but you are going to flat love scotts products!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast