Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowe Stinger 175 Livewell Problem

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowe Stinger 175 Livewell Problem

We ran into a little issue with my livewell yesterday. I got my first keeper, went to fire up my livewells and no water was pumping into the front livewell. The back livewell was pumping in fine. I didnt think much of it as I was on some fish. I noticed when I went to put my second keeper in the box that water was in the bottom of my boat! It has something to do with my front livewell not running. I am thinking it has had a hose pop off the front spout. Anyone had this issue on this particular boat? I am looking to see how to get to that hose and get it put back on if that is my issue........

Post Thanks / Like

I have a problem this time of yr with ice blockage in the line to the front. That wouldn't explain the water in the boat though.

There should be some round inspection covers throughout the boat . Mine has 2 in the rod locker for the front Livewells. If you have to replace a hose make sure you use the old hose to pull the new hose through.
    Last edited by Wiskers; 02-20-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Whiskers. I should take it to Jet-A as I just bought is new last spring, but Rodney says they are 1 1/2 weeks behind

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You might tell him it's a minor fix, and that you didn't take a week and a half to pay him when it was time.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, I actually pulled the access panel inside the main storage container and sure enough the hose had popped off. Very easy fix. I just cut off the pinch clamp that was on the hose that had failed, put a real hose clamp on it, slid it back on the spout and torqued it down. Ran like a champ! I'm so glad I fixed it. It only took me 10 minutes.