Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ez.t pole perch

Post Thanks / Like

Default ez.t pole perch

I read some stuff about the ez.t pole perch on here so i became interested. Has anybody used one yet? It looks ideal but i was wondering how it was holding up and how easy it was to use. Im a 300lb man so I pretty much can test a good boat seat set up. I would like to have one that will fold up and put in storage but be strong enough to actually hold up to a lot of use.

Post Thanks / Like

here you go--love mine
    Name:  SANY0594.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  54.3 KB

You can take them apart (comes is a not so big box) Had some pretty big boys on mine no problems. Mine get used a lot so they are durable.
    You would like it.

Post Thanks / Like

Used mine twice. I'm only 190, but my buddy is 250ish.... seems to hold up ok. I'd doubt normal sitting will cause any damage or danger.... just don't be doing any Cirque du Soliel type moves on it and you should enjoy a long life together.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Several have them and I had no heard anything bad yet about them. Getting ready to order me one to replace my Add-A-Seat.

Post Thanks / Like

slab stacker You might want to go to cumberland crappie.com. I have got some great stuff from them. If you give them a call and want to modify one of their items they might do it for you. I have talked to the man before really a great guy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Several have them and I had no heard anything bad yet about them. Getting ready to order me one to replace my Add-A-Seat.
    gonna order mine this afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Cool. I think you will like it. Can't wait to get mine. Have some new Tite Lock Widow Makers coming along with some new 14 ft trolling rods. The wife is loving my upgrades this year. Also ordered a new 3 piece set of seats to replace the main seats in my Champion from bassboatseats.com. I told her how much the other night for everything and she said that's cheaper than she figured. I knew I should have added a new Lowrance to the mix.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a set and like them just fine. For the money I dont know if you can beat them. He also makes a sweet little rod rack for your boat to carry your trolling poles without taking them down.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Dexter or KDavid can the pedestal that the seats are on be removed and put a taller one on its place? If not i can always cut some down and add to them to make them taller. Tired of sitting on the floor so ordered my Widow Makers in 24" and figure I would need about 15" bases to make them work right to be the height of my knees. I like to sit the palm of my hands on my knees and leave my fingers on ends of the rods for better feel of light bites. Guess we will see when everything gets here.