First, I want to say thanks to all my customers. Second, I am starting firefighter school in Al on sept 11. 2006. I have been a Paramedic for eleven years. ( just tired of Ambulances and I need to think about retirement). This will last about 12 weeks. I plan on pausing production and my web site for that time. I know that most love to fish in the spring and fall, so that will intefere with the fall fishing. If yall want any made for the fall, I can make them up till the the first of september. Please let me know asap.
Remember if there is something that you need that you don't see in my site just ask and I can probably get it for you. http://www.southeasttackle.com

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE YOU GET YOUR LURES FROM. I BEG YOU TO NOT PATRONIZE THOSE COMPANIES THAT MAKE THEIR PRODUCTS IN CHINA OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRY. THEY USE CHILD SLAVE LABOR AND PUT PEOPLE LIKE ME OUT OF BUSINESS. I CAN NOT MAKE 20 JIGS FOR A DOLLAR LIKE YOU CAN BUY AT WALMART. MINE ARE BETTER QUALITY AND MADE HERE IN THE GOOD OLE USA. THERE ARE MANY OTHER PEOPLE HERE ON CRAPPIE.COM THAT DO AN EXCELLENT JOB AS WELL.

Try the minnow spinners - I have not heard one negative thing about them. They look and work great. Fish love them more than the pony head lures cause they know that ponies don't live in waters around here but minnows do. HA HA. :D

Thank you again and god bless the USA.

Brian Bodin
President/CEO Southeasttakcle and Outdoors
2914 Sagefield Rd
Tuscaloosa, Al 35405
205-393-3758
www.southeasttackle.com