Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Off Topic Confusing ???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Off Topic Confusing ???

Noticed in the last week alot of fishing threads on this forum. I think it is confusing to new members where to post? Even to regular members! I don't know just asking? I do not want someone to miss out on getting help from as many fisherman as possible by posting here by accident. Many never look at off topic.

Post Thanks / Like

Simple anything fishing related goes on the Main fishing forum anything else goes off topic.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by satdoc1 View Post
    Simple anything fishing related goes on the Main fishing forum anything else goes off topic.
    I view it a bit differently. If its a how to or an "on the water"report or asking how to do something, I'll put it on the main crappie forum. But things like the recent post about organizing tackle I put up didn't seem to fit on the main fishing board so I put it here. I feel like I'm cluttering the main board with "life posts" rather than "fishing" posts.

The recent re-location of the off topic forum to a child board of the main crappie board was not the choice I would have made. I liked it separate like it was. Making the WOT board password only was a good thing, IMO.