Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Fork Baby Shad Sickle Tail and Boot Tail

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Fork Baby Shad Sickle Tail and Boot Tail

Just so everyone knows West Side Bait and Tackle just placed a big order for the original Live Baby Shad and Both the Sickle Tail and Boot Tail.

The Sickle and Boot Tail will be coming in after the Live Baby Shad as they are pouring them non stop trying to fill orders.

I will let everyone know when they come in.... Well Maybe since they work so well I'm not sure I want to compete against them...Lol!
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Stopped in yesterday for the first time while my wife was having some testing done. Couldn't believe how much stuff they have packed into that store. I'm sure I'll be back soon. Looks my wife is going to be donating a kidney to a friend of ours and she will have surgery at IU health in a few weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 10point View Post
    Stopped in yesterday for the first time while my wife was having some testing done. Couldn't believe how much stuff they have packed into that store. I'm sure I'll be back soon. Looks my wife is going to be donating a kidney to a friend of ours and she will have surgery at IU health in a few weeks.
    That is a very special gift that your wife is giving. It takes a very special person to even consider that.
    West Side is by far my favorite place to go.
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 10point View Post
    Sorry to get off topic, but this is very special. I'll be praying for a speedy and healthy recovery. God bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Just received my order from Lake Fork restocking my favorite colors.

10 point my thoughts and prayers are with you wife. God blees her and people like her.
    Just a fool fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foolfishin View Post
    Just received my order from Lake Fork restocking my favorite colors.

10 point my thoughts and prayers are with you wife. God blees her and people like her.
    Hi Steve, I went up to bluewater on the tippy last weekend and briefly tried spider rigging with one rod out. I think my setup is going to work although I'm not sure I am ready to get all tangled up.

Post Thanks / Like

I stopped in at West Side Bait and Tackle today...they said they will have the new Lake Fork boot tail and sickle tail in by next Thursday....i also stocked up on the original Lake Fork...they are selling them 2 packages for $5....

Post Thanks / Like

!0 Point. Just wait, it's a special moment when all 3 go down in a brush pile.
    Just a fool fishin

Post Thanks / Like

i have 4 boxes of jigs should i really buy more i still have 10 boxes of rubber worms from the old bass days but if it helps i will gladly do it

Post Thanks / Like

They won't be in Thursday as the Sickle and Boot tail are on back order but they will be there soon....

Yes Dan you always need more tackle in the boat...Lol!
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast