Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 1/24 mold pour

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1/24 mold pour

Had a good friend modify a 1/32 pro mold to a 1/24oz mold. I had a about an hour to pour yesterday and had to give it a try...second time I have ever poured! It all went great as I turned the heat up a little more and got good pours this time! Poured some with litewire hooks and then these in pic with sickle hooks! All I need is some time to pour several hundred and start doing a little powder coating. I believe I am going to enjoy doing this on some rainy windy days when I can't fish!

Name:  sickle 124.JPG
Views: 256
Size:  137.2 KB
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the 1/24 mold is working well for you. Nice pours.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good!! Does your friend do mold work as a side job??

Post Thanks / Like

No, he just works in the machinist field and offered to do it ! He is actually a member on here but just doesn't post. If he reads this maybe we can get him to post! He goes by MeListen since I am his pastor and my name is Mepreach he says MeListen! Lol
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

I will be glad to help out with the mold modifications I enjoy doing this kind of stuff just let me know or I will be glad to tell and explain to you how you can do it all you need is a few simple tools just let me know.