Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Saturday 12/04 Where are ya'll fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures of us.Say hello if you see us on the water!

We will be out in Stephensville or Bayou Teche in Patterson.Our Caney trip fell through.If you see a white Sundance Skiff give us a shout! Here is a picture of me and our boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JnT; 12-03-2004 at 06:48 PM.
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Tammy will have her Braves hat on.
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Its nice to be able to put pictures on! One of our bad fishing but good salvage days.
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking we will be at the launch in Amelia at 0700. Unless something changes we will be in the canals in back of lake Palourde.
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, JnT......That's a beautiful rig, AND a nice string of crappie. We love to see the photos! I'm surprised that edhead hasn't made photos mandatory with each post, as well as he likes them.....lol ! I'm glad ya'll caught some crappie, we've been overdue here in NW LA, but ol' fishin buddy Dave and I finally got on some fish today. We kept 12 out of approximately 20, the biggest was 16 5/8 inches but only weighed 2 oz. less than 2 lbs. Most were whites, and were caught on Rosy Reds drifting at 14 to 18 ft. in +/- 20 ft of water. BTW, nice fish Jim..... and Tammy, you've got a nice flower pot to show for your trip.

I iced my catch down for the night, and will try to post some pics tomorrow. Best of luck to ya'll, and keep up the good work.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JnT
    We will be out in Stephensville or Bayou Teche in Patterson.Our Caney trip fell through.If you see a white Sundance Skiff give us a shout! Here is a picture of me and our boat.
    I will be there too JnT. I have a dark gray and red xpress jon. We will launch in Stevensville. How do you get to the launch in Amelia from Hwy 90?
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The launch is under the old Hwy 90 bridge.
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Default wish I could be there

what is the water temps down your way - I would love to get back down that way and try your smorgisborg of fishing - we have great fishing here in NC but your season is longer - our shallow saltwalter fishing is practically over till april - the crappie bite is on pretty good though
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We wound up on Bayou Teche.Water temp is 63 degrees.Muddy and high from last nights rain.No luck with the fish.We will try the Stephensville area next week.
    Last edited by JnT; 12-04-2004 at 06:37 PM.
    Jim and Tammy