Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Trying to get fancy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trying to get fancy

Made up a batch of clear baits with a colored core in them. I played around for a while trying to figure out the core shot but ran out of ideas. Is there a how to do a core shot on multi cavity moles anywhere? Or if anyone has a tip I would be interested. Here is what I came up in the mean time. I too am having issues withmy plastic browning very quickly. I am loading up the heat stabilizer and heating at 10 to 15 sec between each stir.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

I like them! Great job!

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

in the past we have used hyperendemic needles and shoot and some die the best way to do it is like you're doing it in your picture it looks like you are adding plastic in the mold and shooting clear plastic over it course there are many different ways of doing core shots you could also shoot half-year cavity by taking a simple galvanize piece of metal and facing it in the middle of your mold and shooting both halves at once pull it apart and take it then line of red and lay it in the middle of your plastic bait put it back together and shoot your second half of clear we have experimented many different ways on core shots.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

nice pours

I like the pink it looks like a stomach full of food

a change in size of the eyes would make them pop I believe

again nice job sir

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful! Mf and lure craft hasn't browned on me unless its been heated 9000000000000001 times its always that one that gets you lol
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

I agree about the eyes. I had those lying around so I used them. Got another half pack and then I will get some bigger ones.

Quote Originally Posted by short grub View Post
    nice pours

I like the pink it looks like a stomach full of food

a change in size of the eyes would make them pop I believe

again nice job sir